New York Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Wegerski Law Firm offers legal services to individuals, families and businesses throughout New York State. We provide knowledgeable advice and skilled legal representation focused on your rights and needs. At every stage, our attorneys work closely with clients to develop creative, practical and intelligent advocacy to resolve personal injury claims.
Wegerski Law Firm Has Extensive Experience With The Following Types Of Personal Injury Claims
- Personal injury and wrongful death: Serious accidents and injury, fatal accidents, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia
- Boating and other recreational vehicle accidents
- Construction accidents: Ironworkers’ and other construction accident injuries, scaffolding accidents, ladder accidents, falls, machinery and equipment defects
- Car accidents: Highway accidents, interstate car and trucking accidents, SUV rollovers, rear-end collisions, drunk-driving accidents
- Truck accidents: Highway truck collisions, semi truck accidents, delivery truck accidents, fatal truck accidents, overloading and driver error
- Motorcycle accidents: Bike accidents, serious injury, paralysis, road burns, scarring and disfigurement.
- Dog bites: Injury to children, scarring and disfigurement, lacerations, serious injury and wrongful death.
- Premises liability: Slip and fall, trip and fall, negligent security, failed maintenance, broken railway and disrepair.
- Dangerous and defective products: Children’s toys, automobile products, household products and manufacturer liability.
- Medical malpractice: Surgical error, doctor error, nursing error, emergency room negligence, failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis and birth injuries
- Real estate transactions
- Criminal defense, DWI defense
- Mediation and arbitration services: Alternative dispute resolution, mediation services for lawyers, arbitration in personal injury cases.
Contact Wegerski Law Firm for a free consultation with an experienced New York personal injury lawyer. We are committed to maximizing your compensation after an accident or injury.