New York Criminal Defense Attorneys
Whether you have already been arrested or are under investigation, facing criminal charges is a frightening experience. A conviction for any crime may jeopardize your employment, your reputation and even your freedom. In any situation it is important that you speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney so you can understand your rights and fully understand the procedure with our criminal court system.
At Wegerski Law Firm, we understand that most people have never been arrested and are simply unfamiliar with the criminal court system. The attorneys at our firm represents clients through all stages of a criminal case, from investigation to arrest, a bail hearing and on to trial. It is our goal to ensure you receive the best representation possible, are aware of all your options and most importantly, that a just and favorable outcome is achieved.
- Criminal defense overview: Whether you face drug charges, are under investigation for a theft offense or are suspected of a homicide, we will fight to protect your rights.
- DWI and traffic offenses: If the police arrest you for DWI, speeding or driving on a suspended license, contact us to protect your rights. Your driving privileges and freedom are at stake.
- Domestic violence – Now that law enforcement and the criminal justice system are involved in your domestic dispute, it is no longer simply a “family matter.” Talk to us right away.
- Sex crimes – The term “sex crimes” encompasses an array of offenses ranging from lewd acts to prostitution to rape.
- Drug charges – Even if you have reason to believe that you may be under investigation or implicated in a drug ring bust, but have not been charged yet, you are strongly urged to contact an attorney as soon as possible. Know your rights and take steps to guard your future through proactive legal counsel.