New York Premises Liability Attorney
A landowner, property management company or commercial tenant has the responsibility of making sure that those on the property are safe from any known harms. Landlords have a duty to make sure that buildings are maintained for tenants.
If you have suffered a slip-and-fall accident or other injury while on another person’s property, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your damages. At Wegerski Law Firm, we work to protect the rights and interests of our injured clients.
Premises liability claims arise where the owner knew or had reason to know of a dangerous condition on the property and had reasonable opportunity to fix or mend the defect. Many claims arise where a landowner failed to fix a light or guardrail, or a store owner fails to clear sidewalks of ice or snow. We are experienced in pursuing claims against residential and commercial property owners liable for serious personal injury and wrongful death.
Our Premises Liability Attorneys Are Experienced In Cases Involving
- Negligent security: Condominiums, commercial property, parking lots, apartment buildings, negligent landlords
- Slip and fall: Supermarket accidents, commercial and residential property, trip-and-fall accidents, potholes, parking lot injury
- Dangerous property: Broken stairs, ice, snow, defective sidewalk, failed maintenance, inadequate lighting, broken step, attractive nuisance (tree forts and tree houses), trampolines
- Dangerous animals: Dog bites, pit bulls, unleashed dogs
- Pool accidents: Drowning, near-drowning
Immediate Investigations To Protect Your Rights
When you are the victim of negligence, it is important to take immediate action to protect your rights. Our attorney will begin an investigation to collect and preserve all necessary evidence for your claim. We will take pictures of the accident site, collect medical and police reports, contact witnesses and use expert testimony where necessary. We have extensive experience in complex premises liability claims and will take your case to trial if necessary.
Contact Wegerski Law Firm for a free consultation with an experienced New York personal injury lawyer. We are committed to maximizing your compensation after an accident or injury.